Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Home

"You can never go home again." --Thomas Wolfe (I mention this so-so writer only because Bailey McBride has on more than one occasion deigned to tell me this particular quote.)

"Home is where the heart is." --????? (someone who's words outlived their name, and that's not meant to be an insult)

"Home is where yo' momma lives, cracka." --Peter

"Home, home on the range..."

"Home is where I can eat hamburgers and hot dogs, Mexican food, and Chile's, and where they'd never even dream of serving the raw fish and sea weed I had tonight." --Peter

"Home is the place that, when you go there, they have to take you in." --Robert Frost

Says it all, Bob. Says it all. Thanks.

I'm going home!!! See you on the flipside (of the Pacific).

Grace and peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Blakewell said...

Den wa ban go wa, nan ban desu ka? Watashi wa den wa ban go wa, ni-yon-roku-roku-zero-roku-ichi.

Burakueru-san

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home